Okay, so you’re wondering what on earth Lisa is planning to write about now, with that kind of picture taking the lead! Right?! Well, I found a recipe that has a bit of a racey name, so I needed a picture that was fitting;) Will this be an x-rated blog? I hope not, but we will see where it goes! So, an enticing dessert is on my mind today. Something layered with all the best of what desserts have to offer, witholding nothing. I’m talking about whipped cream, pecans, and chocolate pudding! Enough to leave you wanting more! The dessert is called, “Sex in a Pan,” and may be correlated to lovers because of the BLISS they feel when knee deep in love! You may experience this bliss when you are fork deep in this dish! Care to put this dessert to the test?
SEX IN A PAN
- 1 cup pecans chopped
- 3 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter melted
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
Cream cheese layer
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar also known as icing sugar or confectioner’s sugar, use 1/2 cup for less sweetness
- 1 cup cool whip or whipped cream
- 5.1 oz instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 5.1 oz instant chocolate pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups cool whip or whipped cream
- shaved chocolate optional
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
- Spray a 9×13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a mixer mix all the crust ingredients together and press the mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake it for about 20 minutes.
- Prepare the vanilla pudding as per the instructions on the package. As noted I used 2 cups of milk instead of the 3 cups on the package instructions to get a firmer pudding.
- Prepare the chocolate pudding as per the instructions on the package. As noted I used 2 cups of milk instead of the 3 cups on the package instructions to get a firmer pudding.
- In a mixer add the cream cheese, powdered sugar and the cup of whipped cream. Mix until light and fluffy.
- Let the crust cool. Spread the cream cheese mixture over the crust evenly. Spread the vanilla pudding over the cream cheese layer, then the chocolate pudding. Spread the whipped cream as the last layer then top with shaved chocolate if preferred.
- Refrigerate for a couple hours until it sets before serving.
*Recipe taken from jocooks.com
I’m not usually this forward, but when it comes to desserts, I might surprise you! They say that chocolate is an aphrodisiac, and is often paired with romantic evenings! I wonder why?! If you marry the blends of all these sweet ingredients, it makes for the perfect dessert that melts your heart and sets your “sweets” passion ablaze! Don’t say I didn’t warn you! Bake at your own risk, and remember to eat responsibly;) Enjoy this one! Happy Thursday everyone!